Improving is a complete IT services firm, offering training, consulting, recruiting, and project services. Our innovative solutions and processes have helped hundreds of clients across the globe realize their tactical and strategic business objectives. As a result, our 400+ employees have accumulated extensive technology and management experience in several industries, including financial services, energy, travel, retail, government, and several others.
Our culture encourages both the inspiration and motivation to achieve amazing things. We are constantly striving to live out our values of Excellence, Dedication, and Involvement through the foundation of trust.
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Recruiter in our Houston enterprise. This person will work closely with our Business Development Team to source candidates for open consulting opportunities. You will be accountable for ensuring the development, assessment, and delivery of high caliber candidates to join a variety of technical teams.
- Source and develop relationships with software quality consultants through a variety of resources (internal database, social media, job boards, networking, LinkedIn, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Develop strong internal relationships with the sales team to qualify requirements and deliver consultants; align talent pipeline to upcoming project portfolio
- Manage the presentation, interviews, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, onboarding, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Qualify consultants for quality, availability and deliverability; effectively negotiate pay rates in line with expected and budgeted margin percentages
- Be proactive, take ownership and escalate concerns, issues or questions quickly
- Multi-task and manage a high-volume candidate pool with accuracy.
- Manage, track, and report on activities and results using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
- 2+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience
- Strong computer skills including web-based applications such as CRM and SharePoint
- Superb communication skills (verbal and written)
- Extremely pro-active
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities
- Ability to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Willing take on any task or challenge presented and back up other team members
- Ability to work in the office during standard business hours
- Ability to attend industry recruiting events
- Willingness to attend occasional Company events outside of core work hours
- Experience recruiting within the consulting industry
- Experience recruiting for highly technical or IT related positions
- Experience with applicant tracking systems – Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
- Proven experience working in a high-volume performance-driven environment.